Thursday, October 11, 2007

What Do You Get If You Cross An Ex SEGA Rally Artists With Shockwave?

You get Xcar - City Racer.

I decided to look into Shockwave games. Now that the internet seems to be booming with big buisness's making a-lot of money off these web based games, i thought it would be a bit of fun to see if i could have ago at web game making. To be honest I realy enjoyed it. I had complete control over my own little racing game. Below is screens from my little game project: Xcar - City Racer.

I'll upload the game soon when I get some free time. I have another one in the pipeline as well.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet graphics look good, I need to get a 3d modeler :(